MAWISTA Visa covers medical treatment for illnesses or accidents
that occur acutely after the start of the insurance.
- Outpatient medical treatment
- Hospital treatment
- Medicine and dressing material
- Painkilling dental treatment
- Costs of travel to the nearest available hospital
- Burial or transfer costs
- Repatriation to home country
- Assumption of costs also after the end of insurance in case of existing illness until the day of transportability, max. 45 days
- Travel liability insurance
The premium for MAWISTA Visa is due once upon conclusion of insurance. You decide how you want to pay: by SEPA direct debit or credit card.
MAWISTA Visa at a glance
- Insurance duration: 8 to 183 days
- Deductible: 0,- EUR The insured benefits are paid 100% by the insurer and thus exceed the minimum cover required for the visa of EUR 30,000 in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 810/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Validity: for persons from a country requiring a visa, entry is possible within 12 months from the date of commencement of insurance cover applied for. The maximum possible insurance cover is then up to 183 days from date of entry. Multiple entry and exit is possible. Special feature: Persons from a country of entry not requiring a visa can also take out insurance under the MAWISTA Visa tariff. In this case, the protection already exists immediately from the requested commencement of insurance for the agreed period
- Payment method: once, by direct debit or credit card
- Cancellation: within the 14-day cancellation period or upon proof of refusal of the visa application (refund will be made after the 12-month validity period)
- Waiting time: no waiting time for completion before entry. The insurance can also be taken out up to one month after entry or one week after another health insurance has expired. In these two cases the waiting period is then 7 days.
After conclusion of the contract you will immediately receive the insurance policy and your insurance certificate as a PDF by e-mail. If your visa application is rejected for other reasons, we will refund you the full insurance costs after the 12-month period has expired.